Webtrends Releases Social Media Analytics App For iPad Webtrends Today
Webtrends has launched Webtrends Today, an iPad app for tracking social media trends. The app collects data from Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, and provides analytics and insights.
"We developed the Webtrends Today app with the needs of our customers and modern digital marketers in mind," says Benjamin Diggles, director of digital marketing with Webtrends. "Our customers told us that they were looking for a better, more convenient tool for accessing key digital intelligence data and sharing it. Our iPad app is specifically designed and optimised to make important digital data beautiful, mobile, meaningful and, most of all, shareable, so that the insights it inspires can reach throughout organisations and make them more successful."
The app measures Facebook likes, Twitter engagement and YouTube traffic, as well as deeper metrics, such as influence and Klout, and displays them in an iPad-friendly graphical format.
- Mobile Marketing Live and Mobile Gambling & Gaming Summit Early Bird Offer Ends in One Week
- Join Us for Our Making Sense of Mobile Advertising Webinar
- CorFire Partners with OLO to Bring Mobile Functionality to the Restaurant Industry
- VooDoo BBQ & Grill Goes Mobile
- HTC First Delayed Indefinitely in the UK