Trucking Goes Mobile
CareersinGear.com, a website geared towards those in the US trucking industry, has launched a mobile-optimized website that truckers on the road can access directly from their smartphone wherever they are. Features include a job search widget, featured carrier news and a load finder tool to help truckers locate nearby cargo in need of transport. There is also a toolbox feature, which offers traffic reports, hotel coupons, a truck-stop finder, map directions and a trucker radio station.
"Technology is playing an ever more prominent role in the trucking industry, so developing a mobile-optimized site became a top priority for us," says CareersinGear business development manager, Brett Scott. "Our customers are constantly on the move, so we wanted to create a website that was specifically designed to be the right tool for them on the road."
- Mobile Marketing Live and Mobile Gambling & Gaming Summit Early Bird Offer Ends in One Week
- Forrester: 84 Per Cent of European Online Audience Not Ready for Mobile
- The Effective Mobile Marketing Awards Are Open For Business
- MMA Reveals UK Advisory Board Members
- Rob Thurner, Mobile Consultant, Author and Trainer Launches E-book