Samsung Takes Part in 2012 Games
Samsung has launched the Take Part 2012 Android app as part of its Olympic Games campaign promoting the S3 handset.
The app features 3D sprint, hurdles, swimming and shooting games, and AR penalty kicks and archery games, all of which can share scores onto Facebook leaderboards. The app also includes a virtual interactive tours of Olympic venues, trivia games, and news updates about the Games.
The campaign also includes a David Beckham-featuring TV ad, which will be airing in over 20 countries, and Samsung's PIN pop-up retail spaces, which will be launching locations at the Olympic Park and Hyde Park on 27 July.
“Samsung is delighted to be a part of such a special occasion, and through our innovative products we hope to unite people across the globe in their anticipation and celebration of the London 2012 Olympic Games,” saus Younghee Lee, Samsung mobile marketing SVP. “Through the Galaxy S3, people all around the world are sharing, experiencing, and taking a part in their own Olympic Games, which corresponds well with the 'designed for human' concept behind the phone.”
- Mobile Marketing Live and Mobile Gambling & Gaming Summit Early Bird Offer Ends in One Week
- Forrester: 84 Per Cent of European Online Audience Not Ready for Mobile
- Google Launches Play Music All Access, Reveals 900m Android Activations
- Jobs in Tech Start-ups Grow 22 Per Cent
- Google, Twitter and UBS to Speak at Mobile Marketing Live