OnePoint Expands in Latin America
OnePoint’s mobile survey platform enables mobile research to be undertaken on any mobile handset, including Tablet devices, in any language, and in any country. It supports multiple mobile data collection channels, including, SMS, mobile web, apps, voice and ‘choice’ which enables participants to select their preferred channel. The company says this broad reach nurtures high response rates and levels of engagement. Added to this, there is no charge to respond to surveys via SMS in Argentina.
“This relationship is a natural progression of our focus on the Latin American market, where we have carried out several projects for brand owners,” says OnePoint director, Carl Nielson. "This is our first partnership with an Argentine research agency, and we are looking forward to supporting DatosClaros with their future projects.”
- TiVo’s Second-Screen Mobile Apps Now Available for Cable Operators
- One-Third of American Adults Own a Tablet
- Pizza Express, Café Rouge and Goldsmiths Offer Digital Tesco Rewards
- China Mobile and UnionPay Announce Mobile Payment Solution
- Sierra Wireless Introduces Embedded Module to put Verizon 4G LTE in Cars