Mini-USB Marketing for Android Users
The advertiser can change the promo whenever they like – even after deployment- as the message is stored in Visible Computing's cloud. The shape, size, materials and branding can all be customised.
The company says that as it is read-only hardware – which costs just £1-£2 - it is completely secure and the unique ID enables tracking and analytics.
The USB is compatible with the Ice Cream Sandwich version of the OS or above, as this came with updated functionality to allow the port to take in data, as well as being used for charging.
The company says that its Vizkey USBs for PCs and Macs has achieved response rates 20 times higher than comparable media. A campaign with Groupon saw a 24 per cent response rate, with a 8.85 per cent coversion rate.
Although they have not deployed the mini-USB campaign yet, they are hoping to transfer this into the mobile world.
- Mobile Marketing Live and Mobile Gambling & Gaming Summit Early Bird Offer Ends in One Week
- Apple Still Number One Global Brand
- Forrester: 84 Per Cent of European Online Audience Not Ready for Mobile
- MMA Reveals UK Advisory Board Members
- Rakuten LinkShare: Tablet Purchase Rate 18 Per Cent Higher Than PC