Lovestruck Launches Dual Screen Dating Campaign
The ‘Lovestruck Here’ display ads will take over all the ads on particular websites during – and up to thirty minutes after – Lovestruck’s TV spots, hoping to encourage viewers to click and sign-up. The sites have been chosen to relate to the content of the TV programme being watched, including fashion sites targeted during ‘Gok’s Fashion Fix’ and home improvement sites when ‘Location Location Location’ is aired.
Brett Harding, MD and co-founder of Lovestruck, said: “This is a key time of year for us and having a unified, connected approach to advertising will communicate the Lovestruck message effectively.”
Lovestruck recently made the transition from ads on public transport to TV and has worked with Adconnection to target dual-screening male and female professionals aged 18-40 living in London.
- Mobile Marketing Live and Mobile Gambling & Gaming Summit Early Bird Offer Ends in One Week
- Join Us for Our Making Sense of Mobile Advertising Webinar
- Metro Launches Mobile Casino Platform
- Forrester: 84 Per Cent of European Online Audience Not Ready for Mobile
- The Effective Mobile Marketing Awards Are Open For Business