Job Title: European Telemarketing Team Leader
Velti is building an extraordinary team. We are looking for creative, motivated individuals to join our global team. We are passionate about delivering technology and services that enable companies to engage with and reach their consumers through innovative mobile marketing and advertising efforts.
The Velti team is energized and focused. Our offices are conveniently located in the heart of London. Our work environment is collegial, fun, and flexible -- a place where everyone’s opinion and contribution matters. If you are passionate about mobile advertising, media technology or just want to make a difference reshaping the digital media landscape, then Velti is the place where you will thrive!
Velti is the leading global marketing platform, connecting brands with consumers around the world. As the largest mobile marketing provider listed on NASDAQ, Velti reported $102MM revenue for the nine months ending September 20, 2011. The company works with over 1000 brands and agencies across the globe to deliver industry-leading mobile marketing solutions to consumers.
Objective of the role:
Reporting to Director of Customer and Market Strategy, with a dotted reporting line into WE Marketing Director, this role is to lead a team of up to 6 International Telemarketers responsible for the initial Velti introduction and sell-in to the Senior Management/CSuite level of T1 brands and service providers across the WERU territory targeted as potential Velti customers. Creating leads and motivating the team to achieve targets and KPIs for the world’s leading Mobile Marketing and Advertising business.
People Management – a natural and inspiring team leader
- Workflow planning for individual telemarketers for NL/Nordics, ES, PL, UK x 3 FMCG/Retail/MNO/FS/Ad Media/Media/Payments
- Training, coaching and performance management the team
- Operational responsibility for team outputs calibrated at a minimum of 10 qualified and diarised new business meeting pcm per capita 60-70 meeting bookings
- Active management to develop and grow the teams capability and building strong internal relationships, buy-in and recognition with key stakeholders
Target Planning and Reporting
- Working with Velti WE Business Analysts and Interns, WE Marketing Director to convert marketing driven leads
- Working with Sales VPs, Directors, Country Managers and AdBU to flight plan target requirements with balance and commensurate with WERU revenue target balance.
- Working with New Business Coordinator to make sure we have line of sight to all qualified new opportunities.
- Weekly and monthly reporting on Telemarketing, including forecasting sector appetite, active feedback from meeting attendance, engaging Telemarketers in meetings wherever relevant.
- Implementing back office support systems and call scripts/tools to ensure the team are focused on 6/8 hours daily outbounding
- Delivering induction and in house development training to new starters
- PDPs for current team and regular coaching and review sessions
- Inspirational day to day Manager, leading through experience and by example
- Excellent attention to detail
- Target Driven
- Strong confident supervisory, coaching and deliver skills specific to Telemarketing
- Hands on running of an International Telemarketing function
- Minimum 3 years experience in quick cycle Telemarketing
- English (Essential), French & Spanish (Desirable)
- Salesforce Lead Gen Management
- Telemarketing training proficiency to onboard new staff
- Good working knowledge of the European Digital B2B Marketplace
- Mature, high energy, strong communicator, with good MS Office skills
- A background in the Mobile Industry (Desirable)
Hours will be 0900-1730 weekdays, although some flexibility is desirable.
Please Note: This job description describes the principal purpose and main elements of the job. It is a guide to the nature and main duties of the job as they exist currently, but it is not intended as a wholly comprehensive or permanent schedule.