GAME Adds Barcode Scanning to its Rewards App
Rather than offering price comparison, however - an area where GAME probably couldn't compete with online rivals - the scanner function in GAME Reward enables users to scan their existing games and find out how much the retailer will pay for it on trade-in.
The update also adds a gamification feature in 'Accolades', which rewards users with points for completing various actions or reaching certain milestones, as well as sales charts. It also links up with GAME's Twitter strategy, where each location has its own account.
- CorFire Partners with OLO to Bring Mobile Functionality to the Restaurant Industry
- Forrester: 84 Per Cent of European Online Audience Not Ready for Mobile
- The Effective Mobile Marketing Awards Are Open For Business
- Rob Thurner, Mobile Consultant, Author and Trainer Launches E-book
- Google, Twitter and UBS to Speak at Mobile Marketing Live