Flint Introduces an Accessory-Free mPayment Solution
Flint Mobile has announced the release of its iPhone payments app designed for people working outside of retail storefronts.
Unlike many other solutions, Flint’s does not require a card reader accessory, and instead processes cards by scanning the number using the mobile device itself. Other features of Flint’s mobile payment app include integrated social marketing, customizable business tools and online reporting.
“Flint’s mission is to empower everyday small business users who are out and about and who are underserved by other solutions,” said Greg Goldfarb, co-founder and CEO of Flint Mobile. “We’ve worked very closely with our beta users to develop a compelling app and are excited to make it available to a broader audience.”
- TriMet Brings Mobile Ticketing to Portland Commuters
- Mobile Marketing Live and Mobile Gambling & Gaming Summit Early Bird Offer Ends in One Week
- CorFire Partners with OLO to Bring Mobile Functionality to the Restaurant Industry
- Jamba Juice Trials Mobile Order and Payment Service
- Square Exports Mobile Payments to Japan