eDeal Trade Body Launches to Serve Growing Deals Industry
The Global Daily Deal Association has rebranded as the eDeal Association (eDA), and expanded in response to the increasing diversification of the industry.
The eDA aims to provide its members with education, innovation and regulation to ensure the deals industry grows with integrity.
The trade body will now offer membership to the suppliers of the industry, including white label providers, email marketing firms and mobile payment companies. Any businesses who run or supply daily deals, flash sales, coupon or voucher campaigns and social commerce initiatives are all welcome.
“The daily deal industry has changed dramatically since the founding of the GDDA in April 2012. As the established voice of the deals sector, it is vital that we broaden our remit to cover the whole e-Deal industry to better serve the changing needs of our members,” says Stavros Prodromou, director of the eDA.
Existing eDA members include Nectar, Trinity Mirror, and TravelZoo.
- Mobile Marketing Live and Mobile Gambling & Gaming Summit Early Bird Offer Ends in One Week
- Forrester: 84 Per Cent of European Online Audience Not Ready for Mobile
- The Effective Mobile Marketing Awards Are Open For Business
- Urban Airship Demoes Google Wallet at I/O with Alaska Airlines
- Google, Twitter and UBS to Speak at Mobile Marketing Live