Calling All Self-service App Platform Providers
If you're looking to get an app built, turning to a self-service platform can be a quicker and cheaper method than getting a bespoke app created. And as more and more companies wise up to this option, the space is growing.
Which is great news, but it does mean that the search for the right platform can get almost as complicated as getting the app built in the first place. That's why we here at Mobile Marketing have decided to put together a round-up of the platforms on offer to help our readers decide which platforms they should be looking at.
Similar to the mobile ad network directory we run in each issue of our print magazine, the round-up will appear in the September issue of our quarterly print magazine, and will give potential customers a rough outline of what it costs to use the platform, how long it takes to build an app, and what has been built on it already.
If you represent a self-service app platform – we're thinking the Ripplls and Mobile Roadies of this world – which you'd like to be included in the round-up, just get in touch with Jason Bissesseur via email, and we'll get back to you.
- Mobile Marketing Live and Mobile Gambling & Gaming Summit Early Bird Offer Ends in One Week
- CorFire Partners with OLO to Bring Mobile Functionality to the Restaurant Industry
- Forrester: 84 Per Cent of European Online Audience Not Ready for Mobile
- The Effective Mobile Marketing Awards Are Open For Business
- Google, Twitter and UBS to Speak at Mobile Marketing Live