AppMobi Opens for Heroku Developers
appMobi has launched openBuild, a free cloud service which enables developers to create distributable hybrid apps.
With the launch, appMobi is opening up access to its services for Heroku developers. openBuild supports the Heroku cloud app platform using the Ruby 'gem' library, which gives developers access to Heroku and EngineYard. According the company, a fully-featured Heroku add-on which integrates appMobi’s web services into the platform is also under development.
- TriMet Brings Mobile Ticketing to Portland Commuters
- Mobile Marketing Live and Mobile Gambling & Gaming Summit Early Bird Offer Ends in One Week
- Pandora Reports Q1 Mobile Revenues to the Tune of $84m
- 1.5m Downloads for Amobee's Tu Me Burst Campaign
- Join Us for Our Making Sense of Mobile Advertising Webinar