adidas Launches f50 App
adidas has launched its latest mobile app to promote the forthcoming release of the adizero f50 football boot.
Football fans can download the f50 Game app via the Apple App Store or Google Play, unlocking unique adidas content which includes a game, a 360-degree product tour, and other f50-related experiences.
The main focus of the gaming experience revolves around completing tasks within the quickest time possible. The game challenges players to study selected images of adidas-sponsored footballers and pick where on the image the ball is placed from three possible alternatives. After each game, players can post their best times onto a global leader board and compare themselves against friends using Facebook Connect. Those who post the fastest times will have the chance to win prizes, including a pair of adizero f50 boots signed by the Lionel Messi.
The 360-degree product tour enables users to manipulate and explore a 3D version of the boot. Fans can share the virtual boot on Facebook and Twitter, and buy the real thing online through the app from today. Also from today, fans can visit their local adidas retailer, scan f50 posters using the app, and unlock a secret Elite Level of the gaming experience.
- TriMet Brings Mobile Ticketing to Portland Commuters
- Mobile Marketing Live and Mobile Gambling & Gaming Summit Early Bird Offer Ends in One Week
- Pandora Reports Q1 Mobile Revenues to the Tune of $84m
- 1.5m Downloads for Amobee's Tu Me Burst Campaign
- Join Us for Our Making Sense of Mobile Advertising Webinar