Ad Operations Executive - Leading Ad Network
One of Europe's biggest mobile media owners with a highly ambitious, young, dynamic and fun UK office require an AdOp Executive to join their growing team.
As AdOp Exec you will primarily be responsible for managing mobile advertising campaigns. You will use your knowledge of advertising platforms and employ thorough and accurate methods of analysis to ensure customers’ expectations are continually exceeded and campaign performance is at its optimum level.
- Fully support the sales team, Responding to volume and quote requests from the sales teams, as well as adhoc requests
- Ensure campaigns are set up and targeted as per the clients requirement
- Testing and implementation of ad tags on the Infinity+ Platform
- Integration and testing with third party ad servers to ensure minimal discrepancy
- Negotiating the best offer from supplier, Managing inventory, forecast and the supply chain.
- Implementation and optimisation of mobile display campaign bookings.
- Generation and analysis of internal, customer and partner campaign delivery reports
- Monthly Reconciliation of the previous months campaigns
Desired Skills & Experience
- 12-18 months’ experience within Digital Ad Operations (either Online Display, Mobile, Video etc.)
- Detailed Knowledge and experience using third party ad servers such as Mediamind, Flashtalking and DFA
- Experience using multiple ad-serving systems
- Competent user of Excel
- Can demonstrate a high level of confidence with senior management or clients
- Analytical, attentive to detail and strong numerical sense
- Strong organisational skills is a must
- Ability to prioritise workload according to different criteria.
- Meet the demands of a fast paced, commercial environment and work under pressure
- Comfortable using your own initiative.
- Understanding of the digital marketplace
- Familiarity operating campaigns on a RTB platform
- Proficient in managing Rich Media Campaigns